Accumulate Wealth and Solve Problems through 1031 Exchanges
- Preserve your capital to enjoy the income from dollars not paid to Uncle Sam.
- Diversify through the use of the three property identification rule to adhere to the “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket!” rule.
- Manage relief by selling a hands on property and exchanging into a DST.
- Plan your estate to minimize potential squabbling by heirs through exchanging a larger property into several smaller properties so that after the Exchanger’s death each heir will receive a different property and be able to do with it as he or she sees fit.
- Increase depreciation through additional non-recourse leverage to create less taxable revenue resulting in more spendable revenue.
- Increase cash flow by exchanging raw land for income producing real estate or from a geographic area with a humdrum economy to a geographic area moving up.